What criminals we have leading us to Armageddon

How could any human being justify the murder of 325 Palestinian children? What kind of monsters wrap the cloak of religion around them and proclaim this to be God's will?

Israel, like Nazi Germany, will define the depths of the human spirit for all future generations. And unlike Germany, Israel is a creation of the US, which is just now hurrying more munitions and missiles to the Israel Defense Force. Mustn't be a pause in the Genocide.

Living in the Empire is much worse than watching the slaughter from somewhere else. There isn't a hour that goes by that I don't remind myself that it is my country committing such butchery. All my life I have watched the carnage caused by America in the name of profit. What criminals we have leading us to Armageddon.